2015 PPM National Property Management Conference JOIN US at our 2015 National Property Management Conference. SAVE THE DATE - 14/06/2015 & 15/06/2015
NSW - Swimming pool laws - 2016 requirements If you manage buildings or property transactions where there is a pool or spa, you will be aware of swimming pool law requirements...
|We may not be the cheapest system but we know we have the best product, service & results!
The PPM Group:
- Is passionate about property management and taking your department to new levels
- Has consulted with 1000’s of principals & property management staff to refine the property management process
- Has qualified and trained consultants who will motivate and encourage your staff
Our commitment to you!
- Has been tried and tested in the market place
- Leaves little room for error
- Will fast track the development of your internal systems
- Documents the process in accordance with each state’s legislation requirements
- Gives you the ability to allocate a staff member to each task for accountability
- Has hyperlink functionality to forms & documents for ease of use
- Has every process cross coded to a letter, form, procedure, script or government act to take the thinking rout of the process
- Reduces mismanagements and complaints
- Establishes a solid foundation to allow for growth
- Has no ongoing stationery purchases ^
- Allows you to easily customise forms & letters to compliment your working environment
- Does not require access to outside websites to download working system documents (you have control from your internal system)
- Gives you confidence in delivering consistency of service
- Reduces stress and employee burnout
- Improves time management
- Establishes a "place for everything and everything in its place"
- Increases the asset value of your rent roll (business asset)
- Gives management confidence in the system rather than the people
- Improves profitability & productivity
- Allows ease of new staff training
- Focuses on the little processes, which create the big surprises
- Integrates the promotion of the sales department in the daily processes, leading to increased sales revenue
- Is constantly updated via the member’s area on our website, allowing you to easily download new or revised documents
- Gives you the ability to track and monitor changes and system updates in accordance with best practice requirements
Money back guarantee
- We will strive to get it right the first time
- We will have a positive and enthusiastic attitude
- We will provide advice and support as if it were our own business
- We will promptly return your telephone calls
- We will provide hassle free service
- We will skilfully represent you
- We will focus on maximising your return
- We will carry out regular staff performance reviews - keeping you up to date #
- We will keep in constant contact
- We will keep you up to date on what is happening in your industry
We will go the extra mile to make you happy!
Money back guarantee
Our commitment is to strive towards providing you with the best products available and the highest standard of service possible. Promises are easily made and just as easily forgotten. We believe that we are unique in offering you our money back guarantee. We offer a 30 day money back guarantee on all products if they do not deliver on what we promote or promise. There will be a 20% administration fee for the return of any products.
^ Except for the printing of personalised tenant routine inspection summary reports
* (excludes consultancy hours)
# Additional cost involved