THE ABC's OF LISTING PRESENTATIONS - WHAT TO SAY IN A LISTING PRESENTATION
Part 4 - The key to winning the business is to have a focus on Always Be Closing ('the ABC's). Discover how to stand out in a listing presentation, sell your services and powerful scripts to close the deal
Event Code: OL PM TRAIN
Location: All States
Time: 12:30pm to 2:00pm QLD Time
LEARNING OBJECTIVE OUTCOMES
- Learn what you need to take with you on a listing presentation to help secure the business
- Learn what to say to develop the relationship when meeting the client
- Learn how to manage and connect with different client personalities
- Learn how to appraise the condition and presentation of a property
- Learn what information you should detail on the property description form
- Learn what to say during the listing presentation
- Learn lots of different scripts & dialouges for different situations during the presentation
- Learn how to overcome fee objections and close the deal
- Learn how to be believable with appraising the rent
HOW OUR LIVE ON-LINE TRAINING WORKS
- Step 1 - You will be emailed with a training link 30 minutes prior to the on-line training session (Please keep this in your inbox)
- Step 2 - 10 minutes prior to the session you will need to open the email and click on the link to be invited to the training. Enter your name & email address
- Step 3 - Our 'meet now' screen will appear on your computer
- Step 4 - On the right hand side of your 'meet now' screen you will need to change the audio mode to Use Mic & Speakers
- Step 5 - Our Head Office training screen 'Training PowerPoint' will appear on your screen
- Step 6 - Ensure your computer speakers are turned on
- Step 7 - You will hear our trainer
- Step 8 - The training will commence
Special Note: During the on-line training sessions you will not be able to ask the trainer questions, however, you will be able to type questions into the on-line training portal screen, which the trainer will answer at the conclusion of the session. On the right hand side of your 'Meet Now' screen you will need to open your chat panel.
Debbie Palmer (Managing Director) - Debbie celebrated her 22nd year in property management in October, 2011. She is dedicated, passionate, focused and offers a youthful approach to Property Management, guest speaking with thousands of property managers and principals each year on how to improve profitability & productivity through the implementation of systems. She is well respected in the industry and has dedicated her working career to improving property management procedures. During her career, Debbie has been privileged to receive numerous Real Estate Institute of Queensland Industry awards for excellence from 1996 to 1999.
Click here if you would like to be eligible for our member discount investments
B001a A Successful Guide to Property Management on CD
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT PROCEDURES MANUAL.
The A-Z of Property Management! Contains the answers to all of your property management questions at your finger tips. view ...
SD000 Scripts & Dialogues - The Complete Series
This audio series will be the most valuable investment you will make for your Property Management Department. There are more than 220 scripts & dialogues professionally recorded for easy listening. view ...
A001 The Listing Presentation DVD
The Listing Presentation production contains real life footage demonstrating the success secrets to developing relationships with prospective clients, appraising a property, negotiating techniques, presenting your services and closing the deal. view ...