HOW TO SECURE THE BEST TENANT
Smart interviewing techniques, time saving tips for processing the tenant application and getting prepared for the tenant sign up.
Event Code: OL PM TRAIN
Location: All States
Time: 12:30pm to 2:00pm QLD Time
LEARNING OBJECTIVE OUTCOMES
- Understand the purpose of processing a tenant application
- Learn interviewing techniques to assist in choosing the best possible time
- How to reduce time during the application selection process
- Learn how to conduct a tenant sign up process to ensure the tenant is aware of their obligations, rights and responsibilities (includes an example of 'Welcome to our Tenant Renting Guide Presentation' audio)
- Learn how to improve your business's profits during the sign up process
- How to build referral business from your tenant sign up process
HOW OUR LIVE ON-LINE TRAINING WORKS
- Step 1 - You will be emailed with a training link 30 minutes prior to the on-line training session (Please keep this in your inbox)
- Step 2 - 10 minutes prior to the session you will need to open the email and click on the link to be invited to the training. Enter your name & email address
- Step 3 - Our 'meet now' screen will appear on your computer
- Step 4 - On the right hand side of your 'meet now' screen you will need to change the audio mode to Use Mic & Speakers
- Step 5 - Our Head Office training screen 'Training PowerPoint' will appear on your screen
- Step 6 - Ensure your computer speakers are turned on
- Step 7 - You will hear our trainer
- Step 8 - The training will commence
Special Note: During the on-line training sessions you will not be able to ask the trainer questions, however, you will be able to type questions into the on-line training portal screen, which the trainer will answer at the conclusion of the session. On the right hand side of your 'Meet Now' screen you will need to open your chat panel.
Debbie Palmer (Managing Director) - Debbie celebrated her 22nd year in property management in October, 2011. She is dedicated, passionate, focused and offers a youthful approach to Property Management, guest speaking with thousands of property managers and principals each year on how to improve profitability & productivity through the implementation of systems. She is well respected in the industry and has dedicated her working career to improving property management procedures. During her career, Debbie has been privileged to receive numerous Real Estate Institute of Queensland Industry awards for excellence from 1996 to 1999.
Click here if you would like to be eligible for our member discount investments