PPMSYSTEM INCOME AND BOTTOM-LINE
MEMBERS & PPMSYSTEM USERS ONLY.
In this session we will explore how to correctly complete and record the information on the Income and Bottom-Line reports.
Event Code: T0001A
Location: All States
Venue: Website Virtual On-line Training Portal Link
Time: 12:30pm to 1:30pm QLD Time
- Learn how to enter, read and monitor the data within the Income and Bottom-Line Report
- Learn how to determine what your average cost per property is
- Learn how many team members you will need to manage your rent roll
- Learn how to budget and plan ahead for your expenses
- Learn how many properties you need to gain to obtain a set % increase in profits
- Learn how much your team members are really costing your business
HOW OUR LIVE ON-LINE TRAINING WORKS
- Step 1 - You will be emailed with a training link on the morning of the on-line training session 30 minutes prior (Please keep this in your inbox)
- Step 2 - 10 minutes prior to the session you will need to open the email and click on the link to be invited to the training. Enter your name & email address
- Step 3 - Our 'meet now' screen will appear on your computer
- Step 4 - On the right hand side of your 'meet now' screen you will need to change the audio mode to Use Mic & Speakers. Make sure you choose 'mute mic' otherwise you will hear fuzziness
- Step 5 - Our head office training screen 'Training PowerPoint' will appear on your screen
- Step 6 - Ensure your computer speakers are turned on
- Step 7 - You will hear our trainer
- Step 8 - The training will commence
Special Note: During the on-line training sessions you will not be able to ask the trainer questions, however, you will be able to type questions into the on-line training portal screen, which the trainer will answer at the conclusion of the session. On the right hand side of your 'meet now' screen you will need to open your chat panel.
All training investments include GST. The PPM Group reserves the right to vary the cost, training timetable, training content, dates, times, training personnel and venue. Cancellation Policy Refunds will only be made if written notice of cancellation is received 5 working days prior to the event. A 10% admin fee will apply. All training events are subject to minimum numbers being achieved.
Debbie Palmer (Managing Director) - Debbie celebrated her 22nd year in property management in October, 2011. She is dedicated, passionate, focused and offers a youthful approach to Property Management, guest speaking with thousands of property managers and principals each year on how to improve profitability & productivity through the implementation of systems. She is well respected in the industry and has dedicated her working career to improving property management procedures. During her career, Debbie has been privileged to receive numerous Real Estate Institute of Queensland Industry awards for excellence from 1996 to 1999.
Who Should Attend: Principals and/or Senior Property Managers and/or Department Managers and/or Property Managers responsible for the management of income reports and budgeting
Click here if you would like to be eligible for our member discount investments